Job Number: 28930
An immediate fulltime opportunity is available with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Full and part time positions available
- Inpatient responsibilities include labor and delivery as well as gynecology consults and surgeries.
- Regular schedule is inclusive of weekend, night, and holiday shifts.
- Position includes expectation of participation in resident and medical student teaching.
- Candidates must have MD/DO degree,
- Arizona medical licensure
- ACOG Board-certified or Board eligible.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Known for its sunny climate and spectacular desert landscapes, Phoenix and the surrounding cities of Scottsdale, Glendale and other destinations in Arizona’s Valley of the Sun feature vibrant culture and numerous opportunities for outdoor adventures and luxury. With the fabled Grand Canyon just four hours away, Phoenix is often thought of as the jumping-off point for vacation adventures, but the state’s capital city also features attractions that, while perhaps not as awe-inspiring, are equally breathtaking