1401 East State Street
Job Number: 28422
- Health system seeks an Ob/Gyn to expand our busy team of 12 Ob/Gyns and four WHNPs.
- With a $130 million expansion of women and children’s services, the growing portfolio of obstetric, gynecologic and pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with dedicated support from sub-specialists.
- With over 2000 deliveries per year, hospital offers the busiest obstetrics program in the region.
- In addition to new state-of-the-art Women & Children’s Hospital, you will find a modern surgical department with 15 surgical suites, along with two dedicated C-section suites within the labor/delivery unit. Our full-service obstetrics programs includes a 13-bed NICU with two MFM’s, lactation specialists, and amenities for new moms including complementary massage and room service.
- As a teaching hospital, you will have the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for the position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment with the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Rockford.
- Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less.
- The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.