Job Number: 23274
Job #23274: Ophthalmologist needed Full-time or Part-time options – Northern Vermont
- Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- MD or DO
- We understand and recognize the need for a healthy balance between your career and your life. With our variety of options, you will have the opportunity to select shifts and units that really work with busy lifestyles.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Vermont Medical License
- Good interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ need and concerns
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the eye, including glaucoma and cataracts; vision problems such as nearsightedness; and eye injuries. Responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. Responsibilities range from prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Competitive compensation to be discussed by client
- Benefits to include: Health care coverage, Dental care coverage, Vision coverage, Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid time off program, Disability coverage, Tuition reimbursement, Wellness programs, and many more.
Join a solid team that consists of hard working and dedicated professionals who not only provide exceptional care to our patients and who also foster a cooperative and supportive work environment unlike any other.
Terrific place to raise a family. Outdoor recreation abounds, including hiking, cycling, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and golf. Live and work where others come to play.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruitment.com