Job Number: 20491
- Position is located in school based settings part of time seeing ages 5-18
- Afternoons are in clinic
- To start by August 2019
Benefits for Our Physicians & Providers
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Outpatient only
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
One of the largest physician groups in Southwest Georgia and one of our region’s largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine Southwest Georgia counties.
We are comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.