Job #15398 | Orthopedic Surgeon needed outside of Knoxville, TN
Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to replace a departing physician.
• General orthopedic surgery or fellowship trained in Total Joints or Sports Medicine
• Join group practice with one fellowship trained orthopedic spine surgeon, one podiatrist, and two physician assistant
• Excellent referral base with over 60 Primary Care Physicians in the community
• Salaried to partnership within the private practice group— 2 years to partnership
• Anesthesia is provided by CRNAs
• Call is anticipated to be 1: 3
• Practice has been in the community for 10 years
• Equipment is available
• Office space is available
Jefferson County is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas. The county is rich in history, being one of the oldest in Tennessee. In recent years, population growth has been rapid, as more and more people discover the charm of the area. Jefferson City also offers a strong liberal arts college, Carson Newman College. It’ s an easy 30 minutes from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee’ s main campus.