204 Hospital Ave.
Specialty: Otolaryngology / ENT
Job Number: 26851
- EMR - GE Centricity (Outpatient), Cerner (Inpatient)
- State of the Art facility and equipment- DiVinci Robot
- ER volume – 45,000 visits annually
- 15 OR’s
- 24/7 Anesthesia provided by MD’s and CRNA’s
- 24/7 Hospitalist & Intensivist Program
- APP Support
- You would join one (1) in our group and one (1) in private practice. Join a 7 hospital system.
- The practice consist of primarily general ENT. Fellowship trained physicians encouraged to apply as well. Well established network of PCP’s and specialists will significantly reduce ramp-up time for the practice. 10 county draw area with a population of 800,000.
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package, plus productivity bonus
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Medical School Loan Assistance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Area offers small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theaters, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the service area