4122 Route 516
Specialty: Psychiatry - Addiction
Job Number: 22911
Overview: Diagnose mental, emotional and behavioral disorders and prescribe medication or administer psychotherapeutic treatment to treat disorders. This is an outpatient opening
1. MD or DO
2. Active New Jersey Medical License
3. Must have at least three years of progressively responsible clinical experience after graduating from medical school, including an approved residency training program and at least one year of supervisory experience. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry, Board of Addiction Medicine, or The American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
4. Ideal Candidate will have addiction experience
5. Ability to work independently and with a team
Salary is dependent upon the candidates experience, as well as if they are interested in Part-time or Full-time employment. Benefits for full-time employees include (after a 90 day probationary period):
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CME Reimbursement
- 401K (After 1 year)
Responsibilities include, under direct supervision, but not limited to:
- Analyzes and evaluates client data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder including MAT.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Gathers and maintains client information and records, including social and medical history obtained from client, relatives, and other professionals.
- Reviews and evaluates treatment outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Advises / informs guardians, relatives and significant others of client’s condition and treatment.
- Prepares case reports and summaries for client, agency, and other agencies when applicable.
- Supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.