Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 28336
- An opportunity exists for a Board Certified/Board Eligible, Internal Medicine physician with a passion for outpatient medicine.
- The successful candidate will work in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing primary care services and may have the opportunity to teach students and residents serving a patient population primarily composed of an underserved community.
- The facility is part of large health system located in metro Phoenix, Arizona consisting of a Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center as well as 11 FQHC’s located around metropolitan Phoenix.
- Part of the Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance which sponsors numerous ACGME accredited residencies and fellowships, including internal medicine.
- The FQHC’s qualify for Federal and State sponsored loan repayment programs. The current facility scores within the system are 21.
- Not-for-profit (501C3) faculty practice consisting of more than 450 providers who represent all the major medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties.
- Candidates must have an M. D. or D.O. degree, valid Arizona medical license, and be Board-certified or Board eligible.
- Competitive compensation
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage