Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 20178
Hiring an Internal Medicine Physician for a very busy practice. Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve. We pledge to put our patients first every day, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We welcome you to learn more about our practice.
- Employed position
- Outpatient only
- Salary plus RVU bonus (details discussed with candidate directly)
- See 18-22 patients per day
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical program.
Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Located on the TN River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
Choosing where to live and practice is one of the most important decisions a physician ever makes. The quality of life in East Tennessee, the beauty of the area, the financial advantages of practicing here, access to all the resources needed to provide outstanding patient care, and the strengths of the Covenant Health system may help make that decision easy.