Job Number: 22881
Outpatient Neurologist/ Neurophysiologist – Lititz, PA
Large Health System is actively recruiting a community neurology physician in Lititz, PA. This is a new practice due to a growing demand in the community! No stroke call, but general Neurology and practice call.
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- Primarily outpatient with limited inpatient rounding and call responsibilities
- Strong referral base of patients within the community
- Fluency in EMG’s and EEG’s desirable
- See avg of 12 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2021-22 residency/fellowship graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement, and retention bonuses
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
Lititz is nestled between Harrisburg and Philadelphia (75 miles away).
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-43-9455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org