Job Number: 28344
- This clinic is a federally qualified health center (FQHC) that serves all members of our community, including low income and uninsured patients.
- The patient population is diverse and includes a substantial pediatric refugee population.
- The ideal candidate will deliver high-quality, culturally competent, comprehensive, pediatric primary care in a teaching environment that includes residents from Phoenix Children’s Hospital and medical students from Creighton Medical School, Phoenix.
- Candidate must have an Arizona MD or DO license, strong interpersonal skills, and an outstanding work ethic.
- Previous clinical experience and bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred. Experience in global health is a strength.
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 4 weeks PTO (paid time off), 10 paid holidays, annual CME allowance of $4,000 and 1-week dedicated time, 401K retirement plan with company match up to 6%, and employer paid malpractice insurance.
- Arizona offers a wonderful Southwestern lifestyle with an affordable cost of living, warm weather year-round, and numerous activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, camping, golf, festivals, etc. The Phoenix metropolis is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social and cultural activities including theatre, professional sports, symphony, and many museums devoted to the culture, history, and beauty of the Southwest.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.