300 Singleton Ridge
Job Number: 29209
- Looking to add one pediatrics providers to their network due to increasing demand
- Must be comfortable working with APPs (NP/PA)
- No visa candidates (J1/H1B) accepted at this time.
- 100+ providers including a strong primary care base as well as specialty physicians.
- 17 Primary Care Office and 3 Peds offices
- Clinic model is to “anchor each with an MD or DO and supplemented with APP’s.”
- APP supervision is not required by South Carolina but is encouraged by CMC. Those physicians willing to supervise will review 10% of charts and be compensated an additional $8000-$10000/year.
- Outpatient only
- Call is 1 & 5 or 6 based on clustering of providers in neighboring clinics. Providers receives texts and call back info so they can review charts/results/etc. on average 1 week of call every 6weeks
- Base Salary (Typically MGMA Median) Plus WRVU Bonuses
- Production Bonuses are available based on WRVU – Calculated on an annual basis – Those physicians seeing 25+ patients per day are typically at $300,000+
- Contract Length – 3 Year Term
- Base Salary is Always Guaranteed. There is a 10% administrative reduction that can be used if productivity is consistently below their base.
- $TBD Signing Bonus (Paid after 30 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off – 22 Days • CME Time Off – 5 Days
- CME Stipend – $3,000
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Malpractice and Tail (Upon Departure)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Stipend– $TBD