Job Number: 20018
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Board Eligible General Psychiatrist to meet the growing demand for psychiatric services on the south side of Indianapolis. This is an outpatient position focused on medication management. We offer a full complement of outpatient behavioral health services. With the exception of Consult Liaison services, We do not have inpatient behavioral health services. The focus of this position is on outpatient services with commitment to back up Consult Liaison services.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Average volume
- Call expectation of 1: 6 for weekday, weekend and holiday
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
- Pharmacologic Management
WHO WE ARE
Our system includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
We are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18, 000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, we take pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT WE' RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Travel: Never or Rarely