1100 Kentucky Ave
Job Number: 21504
Seeking a BE/BC psychiatrist to provide outpatient services to both children and adults. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues and minimal administrative responsibilities. Our Behavioral Health consists of comprehensive ancillary services including: 30 case managers, Neuro Psychological testing, Psycho Therapy Services, 105 employees and a 22-bed Adult Inpatient Psych Unit.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Currently there are 2 full-time Psychs, 1 Part-time and 1 tele-Psych.
- Outpatient is located across street from hospital. Hospital also contains a 22-bed adult inpatient Psych unit.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, on-site EKG, dedicated phone nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Opportunity for Tele-Psych at out outlying clinics.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals
- 40 days of Earned Time Off (ETO) annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.