Specialty: Hospice & Palliative Care
Job Number: 24347
- Seeking a dynamic physician leader to expand their existing Palliative Care program and oversee the development and implementation of a new CMS Seriously Ill Population program.
- Continue to grow the Palliative Care program with strong support from our administration, hospital medicine team, specialists, advanced practice providers and clinical team.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to establish and implement plans of care for inpatient and outpatient services
- Supervise and mentor Palliative Care NPs
- Further innovate an already successful transitional care program with an area rescue ministry
- Board Certified
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required with experience
- Join a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance and more
About Knoxville, Tennessee
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small-town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax.