Job Number: 28775
- Experienced Dermatologist to work 1-2 days/week in busy practice (general dermatology)
- Days and hours are flexible
- Transition to full-time if desired
- Very competitive hourly rate, malpractice coverage and loan forgiveness program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to perform physical examinations required to evaluate complex dermatological problems
- Responsible to order appropriate laboratory studies and other special examinations
- Responsible to collect specimens for skin pathological examinations
- Responsible to analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of health problems
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to prescribe medication(s) and monitor side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Responsible to perform dermatology surgery where indicated
- Responsible to refer patients, as needed to specialty and sub specialty providers both in house and outside the center as needed.
- Responsible to perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director.