Specialty: Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 27677
- The Pediatric Emergency Division is recruiting for a BC/BE PEM physician to join the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Candidate must enjoy direct patient care as well as teaching and supervision of both medical students and residents from our strong EM and Pediatrics programs. Administrative time and opportunities for research available.
- Pediatric Emergency Department has been a 19-bed dedicated unit with an annual volume of 20,000 patients.
- Anticipate the completion of a new state of the art facility in October 2023 that will cater to the community needs.
- Medical Center is home to The Arizona Regional Burn Center and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- We are the state’s largest public hospital and affiliated with Creighton University School of Medicine, Phoenix Campus and the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits package that includes a generous amount of paid time off, substantial CME allowance, and comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage.
- Will consider candidates who require immigration assistance.
- Sign on bonus available.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Arizona offers a wonderful Southwestern lifestyle with an affordable cost of living, warm weather year-round, and numerous activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, camping, golf, festivals, etc. The Phoenix metropolis is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social and cultural activities including theatre, professional sports, symphony, and many museums devoted to the culture, history, and beauty of the Southwest.