Job Number: 28933
- The Pediatric Emergency Division is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner to join the Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Candidate must enjoy direct patient care and specialize in pediatric emergency medicine. Appropriate Arizona licensure and certification required.
- Our Pediatric Emergency Department has been a 19-bed dedicated unit with an annual volume of 20,000 patients. We anticipate the completion of a new state of the art facility in October 2023 that will cater to the community needs. Medical Center is home to The Arizona Regional Burn Center and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- State’s largest public hospital and affiliated with Creighton University School of Medicine, Phoenix Campus and the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix.
- Friendly work environment and an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona and is located in the central region of the state. People may know it for its year-round sun, desert beauty, and world-class resorts and golf, but as the fifth-largest city in the U.S., it also offers sophisticated urbanscapes, southwest culture and lots of outdoor adventure.