Specialty: Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Job Number: 28280
- Consistently ranked in the top ten by U.S. News and World Reports, our Division currently has twenty-one physicians and ten advanced practice providers on our staff.
- Outpatient services are provided in a new child and family friendly outpatient center. A newly remodeled floor at the hospital, housing both PICU and General Pediatric units. Hospital also has a newly- built Women’s and Babies Center and level 3 NICU. Pediatrics medical staff includes one full time child neurologist as well as 10 hospitalists, 4 intensivists, 3 cardiologists, 3 endocrinologists, 3 gastroenterologists and 1 surgeon.
- M-F 8 AM- 4:30 PM
- 4-5 days a week in the office due to our need
- Call will cover their office, need for phone consults and if the peds hospitalists have (If needed)
- Office space is equipped, everything needed is there.
- Office has 18 exam room space where all our pediatric subspecialists rotate.
Hospital is staffed with an 11-bed Universal PICU with 4 critical care intensivist physicians. 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists support who also cover a 15-bed unit. Pediatric Anesthesia is also available onsite.
Compensation/ Additional Benefits:
- The candidate must have completed pediatric fellowship training and be board certified/eligible in pediatric endocrinology
- Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered as well.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live”, only a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.