1447 North Harrison St.
Specialty: Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Job Number: 23729
Health System and it’s employed medical group, is looking to establish a general pediatric endocrine practice in our growing community. Primarily this practice will be an outpatient-based practice with a consultative inpatient provision of services. This practice will be supported by the appropriate resources and be part of our established endocrinology department. Acute inpatient care will be provided by the pediatric hospitalists and pediatric intensivists. There is also a Pediatric ER available to support patient needs. Employed position offers very competitive compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity and quality incentives. This is a great opportunity to practice in a growing area that enjoys a strong local economy.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Ability to meet requirements to obtain a Michigan license
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Interest in working with medical students and residents
The position offers a comprehensive compensation package; base salary with incentives, benefits, vacation, CME, malpractice coverage and many others.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little to no call schedule
- No need for inpatient unless desired
- Strong Primary Care referral network and huge need in region
- Ability to build the practice you desire
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.