Specialty: Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
Job Number: 26789
- Consistently ranked in the top ten by U.S. News and World Reports, our Division currently has twenty-one physicians and ten advanced practice providers on our staff.
- We have a robust ambulatory practice and represent the major referral site for western Pennsylvania, northeastern Ohio and northern West Virginia for children with gastrointestinal or liver disease.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to expand our pediatric gastroenterology services in the central Pennsylvania area.
- Office has18 exam room space where all our pediatric subspecialists rotate.
Hospital is staffed with an 11-bed Universal PICU with 4 critical care intensivist physicians. 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists support who also cover a 15-bed unit. Pediatric Anesthesia is also available onsite.
Compensation/ Additional Benefits:
- Must have completed a Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship program and be Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Proficiency in endoscopic procedures is required.
- Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered as well.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live”, only a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.