Seeking Pediatric Hospitalists to work at one of the largest specialty children's hospitals in the country caring for sub-acute, medically complex pediatric patients.
• Team includes a Pediatric Critical Care physician, Neonatology Telehealth support and pediatric subspecialties support
• Requires in-patient coverage alternating day and nightshifts
• 94 bed hospital serves about 150 patients per day with on-site ambulatory care services, with referrals from the region’s acute children’s hospitals/major pediatric programs
• Specialized units such as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Traumatic Brain Injury Unit, Neuromuscular Unit and Technology-Dependent Unit
• Will not accept visa candidates
Compensation and Benefits:
• Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
• Board Eligible/Board Certified
• New York license
Westchester County is located in the southeastern part of New York state, just north of New York City. The county’s borders are the Hudson River to the west, Connecticut’s Fairfield County to the east, Putnam County to the north, and the Bronx and New York City to the south.
Westchester County is home to many suburban communities within its 450 square miles and is known for its affluent towns and villages, historic sites and landmarks, and beautiful natural landscapes.
Due to its proximity to Fairfield County, Connecticut, which is just across the state line, Westchester County is a short commute from many popular destinations in Connecticut, including the city of Stamford, the beaches of Long Island Sound, and the rolling hills of Litchfield County.