9300 Valley Children's
Specialty: Pediatrics - Infectious Disease
Job Number: 27039
- The Infectious Disease Practice at provides inpatient and outpatient evaluation and management of children with suspected or proven infectious diseases.
- Our team works closely with the other medical services as infectious disease management can be critical in treating patients’ other medical conditions.
- Services Offered & Conditions Treated Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Bone and joint infections
- Prolonged or recurrent fever
- Congenital infections (e.g., CMV, Syphilis, Zika virus)
- Complicated pneumonia
- Recurrent infections and immunodeficiency evaluations
- Skin and soft tissue infections including recurrent MRSA infections
- C. difficile infections
- Infections in immunocompromised children
- Outpatient IV antibiotic therapy
- Pediatric HIV care, including HIV exposed infants
- Evaluation for infectious diseases for internationally adopted children
- Competitive market based salary
- Full benefits
- Board Eligibility/Certification in Pediatric Infectious Disease
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com
- Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley lies the lively city of Fresno, California. A great place to both live and work, residents quickly learn that Fresno is a city for everyone. Often overlooked and severely underrated, the great city of Fresno is certainly worth a visit. As the fifth-largest city in the state of California, there is never a dull moment. Most famous for its agriculture and variety of fresh produce, the city has a dining scene that is unlike any other.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.