Specialty: Pediatrics - Neurology
Job Number: 27062
- The neurology department provides diagnostic services, medical treatment, and follow-up care to infants, children, and adolescents who have suspected or confirmed neurological disorders
- Accredited by the NAEC as a level 4 epilepsy center.
Our neurology team specializes in a variety of conditions from seizures and epilepsy, to neuromuscular and movement disorders. Our teams are experts in advanced diagnostic procedures and utilize both the latest technology as well as innovative programs to provide the best treatment plan for each patient.
Diagnostic procedures include:
- Neurological examination
- Routine Video EEG
- Potential Evoked Examinations
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Neurology
- Ability to obtain CA medical license
- Salary based
- Full benefits package
- Bakersfield and the surrounding areas provide the opportunity for a wealth of outdoor activities, including: auto racing, fishing, biking, camping, golf, hiking and backpacking, jet skiing, kayaking, mountain biking, tennis, white water rafting, and more.
- Bakersfield is located in inland Southern California, an hour and fifty minutes north of Los Angeles. The city was a past finalist and a past winner of the National Civic League's coveted "All-America City Award".
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.