- Department of Pediatrics seeks a full time pediatric neurologist
- Expanding outpatient and inpatient clinical services
- Position will be the second neurologist in the department
- Open rank (clinical or convertible to tenure track) depending on qualifications and experience.
- The department is growing to meet the needs of over 230, 000 children in four states. - The medical school graduates 72 medical students per year.
The region is an outdoors lovers paradise. Numerous lakes, hiking/biking trails and several national forests are within a quick commute, allowing a true work/life balance. In the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, enjoy four moderate, distinct seasons. Excellent schools, little traffic and low crime rate make our area an ideal place to live.