Pediatric Palliative Care Medical Director to lead Children's Hospital's growing, interdisciplinary team
- Preference for candidates with five or more years of experience
- The program has three full-time pediatric palliative care physicians, two advanced practice providers, a palliative care counselor, two chaplains, integrative therapy practitioners (specializing in music, art, yoga, exercise, massage, and aroma therapy services) and a child life specialist.
- Services include inpatient consults, outpatient clinic visits, primary management of pediatric hospice patients as well as a growing perinatal program.
- In addition to research resources and support offered through the Office of Human Research, teaching opportunities will also be available through pediatric residency program.
- Competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- The area boasts beautiful beaches, great recreational and educational resources, and an international airport.