Job Number: 23396
Job #23396: Pediatric Physician Needed - Beautiful Lake Front Area - Alpena, MI
- BC/BE Pediatrician (if BE must receive certification within 5 years of residency)
- Graduating Fellow or Residents are welcome to apply
- Employed position
- Join a well-established and busy multi-specialty group with more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties in nine communities.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Patient and Procedure Mix - All aspects of pediatrics: the physical, emotional, and social health from birth through adolescence, including health services ranging from newborn and preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Traditional setting: Outpatient clinic time and inpatient privileges. Typically, the physicians will round on their inpatients in the morning and then do clinic- but can be accommodated within limits.
- Reason for the search: Extensive community need
- Base salary with RVU-based incentive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
- Tax-deferred annuity with employer match
Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.