1447 North Harrison St.
Specialty: Pediatrics - Rheumatology
Job Number: 27407
- Full-time BC/BE Pediatric Rheumatologist to join the Pediatrics Department.
- This position is best suited for candidates who are at the assistant or associate professor level, but all ranks will be considered.
- A leadership role will be considered for those with the requisite experience; all faculty are appointed through Central Michigan University College of Medicine. CMU Health sponsors eight residency programs including pediatrics.
- Our academic faculty consists of qualified professionals who are dedicated to undergraduate and graduate medical education and providing excellent care to the communities we serve. This role includes resident and medical student education.
- State of Michigan licensed or eligible
- US BE/BC in Pediatrics
- Controlled Substance license
- Must meet credentialing criteria
- Fellowship training preferred
Compensation Package may include:
- Excellent benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance with (5) five days
- License(s) expense
- Four (4) weeks of PTO
- Find yourself smiling at apple orchards, sauntering through pumpkin patches and corn mazes, and enjoying delicious mulled wine with friends. Whether you hike, bike, or sit back & sip cider together, discover the best of it all in the Great Lakes Bay!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.