- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Surgeon
- Pediatric Surgery Fellowship required
- Join a busy thriving practice with senior partners and a built-in patient base. - The division consists of 3 Pediatric Surgeons with expertise in laparoscopy, transplantation, bariatric surgery, trauma, and urology.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Malpractice covered
- Excellent retirement plans
- Generous paid vacation days, paid holidays, paid CME
- Welcoming mid-sized coastal city with beautiful beaches
Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play. Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance. Enjoy the Texas Gulf Coast with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and wind surfing. The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis. The cost of living is low and there is no state income tax.