Specialty: Pediatrics - Urology
Job Number: 25805
Join a multi-specialty medical practice with 25+ board certified urology physicians based in Syracuse, New York. The practice was established in 2008 with the objective of providing integrated clinical services to patients with the highest level of quality care.
The group strives to provide quality healthcare at each of the 9 convenient locations and 9 hospitals around central New York for their patients.
- Competitive package($375k-450k DOE) + full benefits
- 200k student loan repayment
- 50k milestone bonuses
- Partnership is available after year 2
- Very robust research program
- NextGen EMR in clinic. Epic in hospitals.
- Robotics available
- Great work life balance
Elective and emergency surgery for infants and children. All pediatric urological procedures are offered, from the common, such as circumcisions and hydrocele repairs, to complex reconstructive procedures. The services also include comprehensive evaluation and management of urological problems requiring medical management, such as voiding disorders and urinary tract infections.
Enjoy Quality of Life that Central New York has to offer:
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy safe, family oriented neighborhoods with low cost living
- Reputable Colleges nearby (Syracuse University, Cornell & Lemoyne College)
- Excellent private, public and parochial schools amongst the best in the country
- Great opportunity to see nationally ranked college sporting events as well as minor-league triple A baseball
- Skiing, Snow Boarding, Snowmobiling, Mountain Biking, Fishing and many local beaches
- Home of wine country, with many local wineries and breweries
- Just a few hours to Canada, Adirondacks, or to New York City