Specialty: Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
Job Number: 21442
Our integrated healthcare system includes nine hospitals, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan. We employ more than 1,000 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
Our pediatric and adult congenital cardiology program has an interdisciplinary team of board-certified providers including a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon, pediatric interventional cardiologist, and cardiologists who focus on fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, and acquired heart diseases in both pediatric and adult patients.
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric and Adult Congenital physician to join our group. We seek an excellent pediatric or adult trained cardiologist with additional training in Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
Successful candidates must be highly capable with the following tasks/duties:
- Have documented state-of-the-art clinical expertise and demonstrated administrative and management ability with the drive to develop and lead a statewide comprehensive adult congenital heart disease program.
- Responsible for care for patients in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- An unrestricted MD degree
- Eligible for licensure in the State of New Mexico
- Board certification in either pediatric or adult cardiology
- Fellowship training or extensive experience in adult congenital heart disease
- Board certification or eligibility in adult congenital heart disease preferred
- A minimum of two years of congenital heart clinical practical experience preferred.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.