163 Van Buren Rd Suite 1
Job Number: 27740
- Full-time: 5 days per week, including one early evening each week on a rotating basis; Saturday morning hours may be considered in the future.
- Patients: Patient profile is newborn to approximately age 18
- Call: 1 in 3 rotation with infrequent requirement to come into the hospital for pediatric admissions; pediatricians attend all C-sections. PALS certification required, NRP certification highly desirable.
- 3 Obstetricians and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives
- 2 Pediatricians
- The leader of deliveries, north of Bangor Maine, with over 200 deliveries annually
- Anesthesiologist on call at all times at hospital
- NICU not available at hospital however a pediatric critical care transport team from Eastern Maine Medical Center with mobile NICU and fixed-wing air transport is readily available
- The practice is conveniently attached to Medical Center with easy internal stairway access to the hospital’s maternal/child unit and Operating Rooms one floor above.
- The practice uses EPIC for an electronic medical record system, while the hospital uses CPSI.
- Access to hospital outpatient clinics including Cardiology, Pulmonary, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Neurosurgical, Ear, Nose and Throat, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Podiatry, and Rheumatology, along with diabetes counseling and nutritional therapy
- Board Certified or board eligible on defined track to become Board Certified
- American born and trained physicians and foreign-born physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally. H-1B and J-1 candidates can be considered.
- In-practice physicians, residents or fellows, and military-trained physicians will be considered equally
- Caribou, Maine, is the most northeastern city within the United States and has a population of approximately 9,000 people. This dynamic community is economically, culturally, and socially inviting. Caribou promotes and aggressively pursues innovative business and economic development, and welcomes, supports and responds to the diversity of new people and new ideas. Caribou prides itself on the high quality of its public school system, extremely low crime rate and family-oriented community activities.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.