359 Old Water Works Rd SW
Job Number: 25620
Private pediatric group is seeking a physician to to join their flourishing practice in Northeast Alabama
We pride ourselves in providing the latest advances in healthcare and technology while maintaining personal care and hometown charm. We strive to recognize each child's individual needs when planning care, to communicate clearly and appropriately with our patients and parents concerning a child's condition and care, and to provide patients and families with a child-friendly, comfortable, and fun office.
- Well Child Check
- Sick Care
- Sports Physicals
About the position:
- Schedule: Two Options: Option 1) 5 days per week. Monday-Friday 10a-7p and a Rotating Saturday 8a-4p with 7 providers; or Option 2) 3 consecutive days per week 8a-8p with following 4 days off
- Present for emergency C-Section delivery if requested by OB, Newborn and peds Inpatient rounding, admissions of patients seen in office that require hospitalization. Averages 15 pediatric admissions per month and 55 newborn deliveries per month.
- shared call schedule that is currently split between 3 pediatricians for both newborn and peds. Do not have to go to the hospital if it can be handled by phone.
- Averaging minimum of 20 patients per day.
- 220k Base salary - Base salary is guaranteed in year one as practice builds physician’s patient panel. Once patient panel is built, must see average of 20 patients per day to keep base salary. Our bonus structure is production based and comes into play when provider is seeing, on average, more than 20 patients per day.
- Family Health, Dental, and Vision insurance paid by employer, 401 K with 4% match by employer, Malpractice insurance and license renewal paid for, $2500 CME Stipend, 6.5 paid holidays, and 18 paid days off that can be used for vacation and CME, Uniform allowance once every two years.
- $10,000 relocation; we are an NHSC site with HPSA score of 15- May apply for loan repayment through NHSC. $20,000 sign-on.