- Currently have 15 Hospitalists, 3 Nocturnists, and 1 APC
- Employed with $250K base salary plus work RVU driven incentives.
- Add another EXPERIENCED Hospitalist to our program due to demand
- Candidate MUST be a “ leader” and offer a commitment to improving the metric initiatives of the program.
- EMR – Cerner
- See mid-to-high acuity patients
- Very busy program
- During peak months will see 20-25 patients/day
- Schedule is M-F with rotating call for evenings;
- No night call as Nocturnist comes in by 8pm
- Minimum of 18 days per month...Several shifts:
1) Long-call Day; typically a 12-hour day; rounding on assigned patients in morning, then on-call for admissions from 1pm-8pm. Most leave hospital between 8: 30pm-9pm. 2) Swing Shift – come in around 5pm-8pm or 9pm – responsible for new admits & helping long-call day hospitalist.
3) Post-Call Day – typically 6-hour day. See your patients & go home; stay on pager for your patients until 5pm.
4) Short-Call Day – typically an 8-hour day; on call for new admissions from 7am-1pm. Rounding & splitting admissions with colleagues.
- No procedures
- Open ICU with co-management with Intensivists.
- Excellent tenured nursing staff along with all specialties represented on medical staff.
- Open to Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained.
- Full benefits
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Great location in highly sought after suburb with the best schools in the area!