645 East Hwy 121 South , Suite 600
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 26712
- Permanent position; Full-time
- Join an Urgent Care facility practicing an extended spectrum of family practice, including acute and chronic care
- Physicians have the ability to build their practice in their communities and offer continuity to the families they care for.
- The recruited physicians will join the group as Associate Medical Director. We also have Area Medical Director and Regional Medical Director positions in DFW.
- The clinics are open 8am-8pm – M-F, and 8am-8pm - Sat, and 8am-5pm - Sun. (12 hour shifts Mon-Sat and 9 hr shift on Sunday)
- The physicians at each clinic will have autonomy to structure their own schedules, as long as a minimum of 163 hours per month are worked per doctor.
- Each provider will work 21 Weekend Hours (Sat &Sun) each month. (this is included in the 163 hrs. per month)
- Must be willing to work some nights and at least one weekend per month.
- Must be willing to practice in a “procedure oriented” urgent care setting. Some of the more common procedures are lacerations, I&D, x-ray, drug screening, work and sports physicals, Ortho splints and General Family Medicine routine care. Each clinic has a 2-bed triage, and approximately 7-15 exam rooms, lab, Digital X-ray, EKG.
- Work with 1 physician, 1 or 2 mid-level practitioners (NP or PA), 2 lab techs, 2+ front-office personnel, and a center manager, who is then managed by an area manager.
- See on average of 4 patients/ hour.
- No clinic calls on days off, or hospital rounding.
- Enjoy excellent payer mix in the DFW area. (no Medicare nor Medicaid)
- Enjoy a physician driven organization, meaning the employed physicians have “a say” in how the organization is run, and can assist in on-going protocols.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Employed position
- Paid an hourly wage of $115-120/hour (this equals $240-250k for full-time physician working 2080 hours/year)
- A quarterly bonus of $7,500 per quarter based on quality measures. (The Bonus would equal $30,000 per year.)
- Physicians receive full benefits, including mal-practice ($2million), health and dental for the entire family, non-matching 401(K) and 1 week CME($2500 allowance). Reimbursed for TX License, DEA and DPS
- Vacation- PTO accrues as follows:
- Years 1-3 = 3 weeks; 4th year = 4 weeks; 5thyear > = 5 weeks.
- The benefit package also includes a 250K life insurance policy and an excellent disability policy.
- Relocation assistance
- The Dallas Fort Worth – With low cost of living affordable housing a temperate climate top companies employment opportunities a renowned restaurant scene and two airports that together offer more than 2,000 flights daily it's easy to see why the Dallas/Fort Worth area is a great place to put down roots. Both Dallas and Fort Worth offer plenty of recreational opportunities that speak to the area’s overall quality of life including more than 200 golf courses hundreds of area parks fun entertainment venues like the Fort Worth Stockyards and Six Flags and renowned cultural amenities like the Morton Meyerson Symphony Center the Kimbell Art Museum the Dallas Museum of Art the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History and much more.
- The Metroplex is home to five professional sports teams including the Dallas Cowboys (NFL); Dallas Stars (NHL); Dallas Mavericks (NBA); FC Dallas (MLS) and the Texas Rangers (MLB) plus NASCAR and Indy racing – giving residents many occasions to cheer their favorite teams and enjoy the excitement of live sports.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (in process of getting certified) in Family Practice
- Also open to Emergency Med or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Active TX medical license or ability to obtain