Specialty: Critical Care Medicine
Job Number: 25354
Physician – Critical Care Medicine – Lakeland, FL
- BC/BE Critical Care Medicine
- Full-time Intensivist needed to join 5 others in providing critical care services to medical, surgical & cardiac patients at one 850-bed hospital.
- Internal Medicine residency with fellowship training in Critical Care preferred.
- Broad range of duties include central lines, chest tubes, fiberoptic, bronchoscopies, percutaneous tracheostomy.
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life!
- Average day shift census of 10-12 patients.
- Monthly schedule includes an average of 10-13 day shifts & three night shifts.
- Join a physician owned practice
- EMR - EPIC
Our convenient location between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round. Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as some of the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies such as FedEx, Geico Insurance, Amazon, Publix Supermarkets and Rooms-To-Go furniture. Although the population continues to grow, housing is affordable and the city’s cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.
For more information contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com