1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Job Number: 27410
- Thriving PHYSICIAN OWNED AND OPERATED multi-specialty group is seeking a Radiologist/Breast Imager in beautiful Lakeland, Florida.
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life.
- Fully diversified practice with state-of-the-art 3D technology with Hologic Dimensions Tomosynthesis units, Phillips US units, CAD, and state of the art PACS system.
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings.
- Large physician-owned group comprised of over 220 physicians across 19 locations.
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 864-bed hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout clinic.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix.
Compensation and Benefits
- This exceptional opportunity offers a competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation and educational allowance, malpractice insurance and many other benefits. Guaranteed salary.
- Partnership would be offered to the radiologist electing to rotate in general radiology one day per week and share in weekend call.
- Partnership Track Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years.
- NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Our convenient location between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round. Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as some of the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies such as FedEx, Geico Insurance, Amazon, Publix Supermarkets and Rooms-To-Go furniture. Although the population continues to grow, housing is affordable and the city’s cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.
- Fellowship training in Breast Imaging preferred.
- ABR certification required for partnership.
- Skills and experience in all aspects of breast imaging and proficiency in ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies preferred.