Job Number: 20297
- BC/BE Urology Physician
- Competitive financial package based on MGMA guidelines
- Employed setting
- Call to be arranged/shared (will include 10 days ER call per month)
- Normal Mon-Fri business hours
- Office space to be discussed / Several options available
- Traditional Urology setting that will encompass surgical/office practice
- Live and practice near beautiful Savannah, Georgia
Robot (DaVinci) in place. The current Urologists in area are not Robotic trained so they don't use the DaVinci. It is currently being used by General Surgeons and GYNs. Physician with DaVinci Robotics-Training is needed, Hospital is very open to incoming Urologists with Robotic training / experience so they can utilize the DaVinci.
Selling points: There are 7 OBGYNs, 22 PCPs, 4 General Surgeons on staff. Big referral base. Robust hospitalist program with 6 Hospitalists (4 daytimers and 2 noturnists). Full diagnostic capabilities and imaging, onsite Pathology and Oncology, progressive university town with 4th largest student population in the state, close to the GA coast.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.