Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 26839
- Job Description
- Community owned not-for-profit organization
- Permanent; full-time position
- Outpatient only
- Flexible scheduling options
- No call
- No inpatient work required
- Compensation and Benefits
- Year 1 – Base salary of $135,000
- Annual performance incentives of up to $25,000 starting in year 2
- Eligible to participate in Primary Care Production Incentive
- $7,500 - $10,000 signing bonus DOE
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Up to $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours authorized time off
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Choose from Grants Pass, Medford, Oregon - Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- Certified NP or PA
- Oregon license or ability to obtain
- 3 years of experience