Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 26484
- Practice Details
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Pulmonary Medicine team in Medford, Oregon
- Full-time permanent position
- This position is 100% outpatient in the clinic setting.
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system serving 600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Our growing team currently has six Pulmonologists, three Nurse Practitioners and an excellent support staff.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Base annual salary of $135,000
- Performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation in Year 2
- $7,500- $10,000 signing bonus DOE
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent paid time off, health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the outdoors!
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of Pulmonary Medicine. Pulmonary training is preferred but not required.
- NP or PA Oregon license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)