Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 23385
Job #23385 | Physician Assistant Opportunity - Surgical Experience - Hudson, NY
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- The Emergency Department has a separate Information System
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiable
- To assist with a growing surgical and general surgery demand. This will be a position that will replace a Surgical First Assistant who is retiring.
- Primarily assisting in the operating room, some rounding on the surgical unit and outpatient clinic in the Surgical or Women’s Health office.
- This position will primarily be that of a surgical assistant for OB/GYN and General Surgical Cases. It may occasionally involve assisting in other sub specialty surgical cases. Responsibilities would include immediate pre-op and post op orders and assisting in moving the surgical schedule along in an efficient safe manner. Dedicated time in clinic is also expected.
- It is a 192-bed facility whose philosophy is "patient first", emphasizing safety and quality in patient care. The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others. We are two and a half hours north of New York City and 45 minutes south of Albany.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or email@example.com