Job Number: 28066
- Start date of July 2024
- J1 Waiver candidates are welcome to apply.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- All inpatient/SNF patient work.
- No procedures required, No icu responsibilities, no teaching responsibilities, No Running code responsibilities.
- J1 eligible. (CONRAD AND HHS).
- Clark Hill immigration law firm will handle all J1 paperwork. 100 percent successful track record.
- Flexible day time schedule and can make up your own working hours.
- See 22-23 patients/day
- Monday to Friday.
- Work independently as a private Attending Physician with support staff of CRNP and PA.
- Round on patients 1 weekend a month.
- Full transcription support where provider dictates using a digital recorder and the transcriptionist will type all the notes into the EMR. No need to do any EMR notes or take home any work.
- $240,000/year - 3 year contract
- Productive Incentive bonus - paid based on RVU based payment model.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Three Weeks of PTO
- One week of CME. CME is paid at $1,500.00 per year.
- Recognize all 6 major holidays.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits paid, 401k retirement plan, Disability Long Term, vision and dental and health insurance
- Malpractice paid.