Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 26083
Job #26083: Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Full-time Permanent Outpatient Only - Windham, New York
- Board Certified NP with experience
- Full-time permanent Primary Care opportunity
- Need is due to a practitioner retiring
- Be a part of a hospital owned primary care group
- You will have the support of a strong administrative team
- Join 1 physician
- Call is 1:8 phone call only
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
Windham is located an hour SW of Albany. If you enjoy snow skiing, Hunter Mountain is only 10 miles away.
Our philosophy is “Patients First”. This is a not-for-profit organization, employing over 200 physicians, NP’s, PA’s, and CNM’s on our three campuses in Hudson, Valatie and Catskill, New York.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others. We are located two and a half hours north of New York City and 45 minutes south of Albany.
For more information contact Noelle Koch at 561-509-5928 or email Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.