Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 26445
- Board Certified NP with experience
- Full-time permanent Primary Care opportunity
- Need is due to a growth
- Be a part of a hospital owned primary care group
- Not-for-profit organization
- You will have the support of a strong administrative team
- Join 1 physician, along with a manager, receptionist and nurse
- Patients Per Day: Variable, but we would like to see a range of 80-90 per week. Depending upon the hours worked each day the volume would change. It also varies with the volume of new patients which often take longer. We offer 80% clinical time and 20% Administrative time to ensure you have ample opportunity to complete tasks, phone calls and paperwork.
- Call is 1:8 phone call only
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
Green County, New York is located 30 miles south of Albany and about 2.5 hours north of NYC.
Our philosophy is “Patients First”. This is a not-for-profit organization, employing over 200 physicians, NP’s, PA’s, and CNM’s on our three campuses in Hudson, Valatie and Catskill, New York.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.