Job #15396 | Primary Care Physicians needed in Jefferson City, TN
• Join a stellar group of 10 primary care physicians and be a part of a large multi-specialty group serving eastern Tennessee
• Employment OR salary to partnership opportunity
• Practice has been in the area for 25 years
• Outpatient only opportunity— no hospital coverage
• Mid-levels are also a part of the practice
• Outpatient call is shared with 10 physicians and 2 mid-levels
• Office utilizes mid-levels with physicians rotating to this practice a couple of days a week, rotation is shared with 10 physicians
• Equipment is available
Jefferson County is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas. The county is rich in history, being one of the oldest in Tennessee. In recent years, population growth has been rapid, as more and more people discover the charm of the area. Jefferson City also offers a strong liberal arts college, Carson Newman College. It’ s an easy 30 minutes from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee’ s main campus.
Group and hospital will be providing financial assistance to the practice to provide a competitive package that may include:
• MGMA competitive salary
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!