PO BAx 6987
Job Number: 23697
Well-established four member private Pulmonary group seeks an additional BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join their busy practice. Group provides Pulmonary and Critical services in their outpatient office and at two hospitals located just fifteen minutes apart.
- Physicians rotate duties weekly: one week in the clinic, one week dedicated to ICU, and one week providing inpatient pulmonary consults/procedures
- Call shared equally at 1:4 » Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on Friday
- Intensivist services provided only at our 420 bed level II trauma center with 32 bed dedicated ICU. » Bronchoscopy lab and bedside bronch service capabilities available at both hospitals
- 24/7 respiratory, anesthesia, and radiology support provided at both facilities
- Dedicated APP's in the clinic and on Intensivist rotation at
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.