815 NW 9th
Job Number: 21788
Seeking a Pulmonologist to join our team. A level 2 trauma center, we provide consultation and care of diseases affecting the respiratory system, including treatment for COPD, cystic fibrosis and emphysema.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of intensivists, cardiologists and cardiac surgeons.
- Practice shares inpatient consults and call but is primarily an office-based practice.
- Opportunity to develop a pulmonary program with strong support from administration and established intensivist program.
- Practice includes outpatient and inpatient responsibilities of pulmonary medicine- chest fluoroscopy, chest ultrasound, pleural biopsy, pulmonary function test, thoracentesis, bronchoscopy. Interventional procedures can be done but not required.
- Hospital employed
- Referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Board certified/board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- New graduates welcome
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by.
Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!