Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 26700
- PRACTICE DETAILS
- Employed position
- Full-time, permanent Pulmonology Intensivist
- Community Hospital setting
- Join 1 employed intensivist & 1 independent pulm/intensivist
- Call is 8 days per month
- EPIC EMR
- Outpatient and Inpatient
- Typical Day: ½ day in the ICU, seeing 4 to 6 patients, then ½ day in clinic seeing 8 to 9 patients. 4 days a week, with an admin day as well.
- Hospital has recent broncho scopes and would consider investing in EBUS if incoming physician is trained in this area
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting salary is $475, 000
- Additional potential for productivity incentives and additional call pay
- Signing Bonus is $68, 000
- Benefit package includes Medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability insurances, paid time off, CME allowance and retirement savings plans
- Community of 50, 000+ and serving a population of 110, 000+ patients
- Located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. At 4.200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, and affordable housing.
- The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes.
- International airport in Medford, OR, about an hour' s drive away
- Recreation activities abound in the outdoors: world-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc.
- BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care
- J-1/H1B visa candidates and graduating residents are welcome