Job Number: 26843
- Part of the largest multispecialty group in the Capital Region, our practice is predominantly outpatient with minimal hospital work (less than 1%) and includes management of pulmonary and sleep medicine patients. This will include the opportunity to perform bronchoscopy, thoracentesis and sleep studies.
- Our practice has a full PFT lab and a 4 bed accredited sleep lab capable of performing adult and pediatric PSG's as well as home sleep studies.
- In your role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other clinicians in a team approach to ensure that patients receive appropriate, timely and well-coordinated care.
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan, and much more in a business casual environment!
- Located about 150 miles north of New York City on the west bank of the Hudson River, Albany serves as the capital of New York state and a midway point between the Hudson Valley to the south and the Adirondack Mountains to the north. Locally, Albany is known as the Tri-City Area. The region includes the smaller metro areas of Troy and Schenectady, which are historically more industrial.
- With New York state's Finger Lakes wine region to the west and Massachusetts' Berkshire Mountains to the east, the region is a springboard for foodies and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
- Qualified candidates should have completion of Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Medicine (MD), completion of an accredited internship and residency and an active license to practice medicine in NYS. Board certification in Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine required.
- Kindly note, group has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccine policy. To be considered for employment, you must be fully vaccinated or intend to be fully vaccinated. If you have a medical or religious exemption, please indicate as such on your application.