BC / BE Pulmonology Physician for a permanent, full-time position with single-specialty pulmonary group
- Pulmonology clinic is housed in the Professional Office building on the Hospital Campus
- Clinic schedule is M-F 8:30-4:30. Endo block time is from 7-8 am on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Brochs are typically done on Monday and Wednesday on inpatients unless needed sooner.
- Brand new EBUS purchased in 2021
- Clinic has one registration clerk, one respiratory tech and a medical assistant
- Hospital based clinic department handles all the day-to-day operations and will help set up your clinic, handle billing, handle staff, etc. It is a great service and stress reducer to the physicians so they can truly focus on the patients.
For the last 2 years the patient volume has been around 1880 annually
- Base salary guarantee
- RVU bonus potential
- Possible relocation assistance
- Possible education debt assistance
- PTO and fringe benefits
- Potential signing bonus
- Amazing location on Lake Martin, which boasts 750 miles of shoreline
- Tucked into the southernmost foothills of the Appalachians and surrounded by lakes, parklands and a National Forest
- About an hour from Birmingham and Montgomery and two hours from Atlanta Int'l Airport